JOP (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates https://www.getjop.com/ (hereinafter referred to as “Service”).
2. Definitionsa. SERVICE means the service provided to you on https://www.getjop.com, website operated by us.
b. PERSONAL DATA means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
c. USAGE DATA is data collected automatically either generated by the use of Service or from Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
d. COOKIES are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
f. DATA PROCESSORS (OR SERVICE PROVIDERS) mean any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
g. DATA SUBJECT is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
h. THE USER is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
A. What information do we collect?We collect different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you. While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
B. Why do we collect Information?
We collect your information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with our Service.
- To improve our Services.
- To process & know how do you use our Services.
- To assist us in determining features and services that you may need.
- To enable us to communicate with you and provide customer support.
- For any compliance requirements.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so.
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service.
- To monitor the usage of our Service.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email-instructions, etc.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
C. Retention of Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
D. What information do we share?Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities. If we are involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred. We don’t share or sell any information with any third party. If you have any questions feel free to reach out to us through our contact form on www.jopinc.co
E. Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside India and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to India and process it there.
F. How do we use your information?We analyse and use the information that we have to evaluate and improve product features. We may collect, use, preserve, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to:
- Respond pursuant to applicable law or regulations, to legal process, or to government requests;
- Enforce our Terms and any other applicable terms and policies, including for investigations of potential violations;
- Detect, investigate, prevent, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues.
- Children’s Privacy
- Data Portability
- Retention & Termination
- Contact Us