Tech / Marketing
JOP - Joy Of Performing
- Needs to develop content that accurately reflects company ideals and provide information/showcase the products or services we offer in an engaging manner.
- Must have prior experience in working with a marketing or technology firm.
- Needs to research and brainstorm ideas around the theme and produce content that is grammatically correct and has the potential to generate leads.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure is essential.
- Possesses the right amount of knowledge for smart wordplay through his/her content and has good verbal skills too.
- Graduate in B.A. English (Hons.) or Journalism with an extensive background in writing.
- Location :- Saket,Delhi.
Senior Manager – Freemium Growth Strategy
JOP - Joy Of PerformingJOP is a performance management platform that enables organizations to achieve their full performance potential.It also helps companies map individual goals with Organization goals. Aimed at handling Strategic and operational Challenges in the organization by performance tracking. Geography - US (majorly) and India.
Job DescriptionThe role of Product Marketing Manager will focus on collaborating cross-functionally with the Product, Marketing, and Sales teams, and other members of the UX and Partnership team to drive growth strategy, awareness, and adoption of existing and new product/features.
Key Result Areas
- Create positioning and messaging for target personas that demonstrates an understanding of their key business problems and pain points and articulate our value proposition
- Follow and analyze market trends to position the product. Collaborate with Product and Sales team, develop and execute go-to-market strategies for new products and features
- Develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with customers and differentiates our product from the competitors
- Create content for all product collaterals such as sales & marketing decks, landing pages, e-books, blogs, product videos, social media posts, webinars, etc.
- Lead marketing campaigns for up-selling and cross-selling existing and new product launches via using all available marketing channels - email and SMS marketing, web and app notifications, influencer marketing, online ads, etc.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, and more.
- Work on the account-based marketing campaign and have expertise working on similar tools.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies, and vendors.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely.
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight, and assess against goals.
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
- Should have proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate, and motivate. Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
We find our joy in dreaming big, respecting diversity of multi-cultural teams, and performing for meaningful growth
We aspire to be the best with winning attitude, innovative approach and taking ownership
We make meaningful contributions to our customers to succeed
We maximize our energy by experimenting, collaborating and aligning to boost stakeholder’s value